Only use Mozilla browser to access this application.
A solar PV power plant has several sub-systems and components, and each of these sub-systems require different O&M skill-sets. Like in any power plant, a solar PV plant requires the following types of maintenance:
1) Preventive Maintenance (PM) which includes routine inspection and servicing of equipment which helps prevent breakdowns and reduces energy yield losses. PM is usually a scheduled activity.
2) Corrective Maintenance (CM) or breakdown Maintenance (BM) includes the repair of broken down equipment and is usually reactive.
3) Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) involves monitoring of equipment conditions and plant operations on a real-time basis and addresses a potential problem at a very early stage to prevent downtime. This requires a robust plant performance monitoring system.
O&M services are essential for uninterrupted operation of solar PV Modules, Inverters, electrical sub-systems, civil and structural sub-systems, communication, warranty management, spare parts inventory management and more. The importance of O&M is often overlooked by many developers. Considering the fact that the plant has to generate returns over a period of 25 years, a good O&M contractor, a good monitoring system and above all, a very good O&M process is very critical for the success of the plant.
This section addresses the key dimensions of O&M of a grid connected solar PV power project and elaborates the aspects of an O&M contract, O&M protocol and O&M manual as per best industrial practices. The key activities, scope and schedule of operative and preventive maintenance has been elaborated. Actual project based technical documentation like O&M contract, O&M review report etc. have been shared based on existing solar PV power projects in India.
1. 10+2 (Passed or Appearing) ALL STREAMS. 2. Any IT professional. 3. Any Degree/Diploma holder with basic knowledge in computers.
3. Any final year UG/PG student with basic knowledge in computers.
Fees: Rs.3,499 /- ** Discount
Duration: 90 Days
NIESBUD would offer 40% discount on all e-learning programmes for special categories
*** SC/ST/OBC/Differently Abled/SCA/NER/NIESBUD Certified Students.
Kindly send scanned copy of the special category certificate as evidence, in that
case only you may avail the benefit of fee discount.
FAQ about OER
You have not Logged in,Please Login/SignUp for payment
NIESBUD is an Apex Institute in the area of Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Development under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises , Government
of India. The basic objects for which the Institute has been established are: Promotion
and Development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises including Enhancement of
their Competitiveness through Various Activities. The Institute has conducted a
total of 9,822 different Training Programmes covering 2,54,289 participants which
includes 163 International training programmes with 2,586 participants from more
than 125 countries till 31st March 2014.